Skip to main content
The official website of the State of Mississippi

Need a Temporary Work Permit?

Wed, 01/30/2019 - 00:00

If you are a Licensed Geologist in another state and you need to conduct work of a geological nature in  the State of Mississippi or on a project pertaining to the State of Mississippi, please contact the Board at 601-354-6370.  A 90, 180 or 270 day permit may be easier than you think!