The Board has formally adopted guidelines related to its Voluntary Continuing Education and Professional Development Program. Those that wish to participate in the program must first contact the Board requesting their inclusion. Once enrolled you, the registrant, are required to keep records of the continuing education courses, seminars, college course work, presentations, published articles, etc. which you have attended or authored/co-authored. The registrant's participation in this program will be indicated on the official roster of the Board maintained at the Board's office and also on this web site.
The Board will audit those involved in the program periodically to assure that those registrants who have elected to be involved in the program are: 1) in ethical compliance pursuant to Board Rules and the RPG Act of 1997; and 2) also in compliance with the terms and conditions as set forth in the continuing education and professional development program.
Click the following link to view the Official Guidelines adopted by the Board for its Voluntary Continuing Education and Professional Development Program (requires Adobe Acrobat).
Click the following link for the participation letter required to enroll in this program (requires Adobe Acrobat) - the form letter is designed to be filled out on screen and then printed and mailed to P.O. Box 22742, Jackson, MS 39225-2742.
Continuing Education Opportunities
Disclaimer: The website links on this page are provided for informational purposes only. Providing links to these sites does not imply endorsement or approval of the content, viewpoint, accuracy, opinions, policies, products, services, or accessibility of the web pages. MSBRPG disclaims any and all liability and responsibility for third-party website content.
- AIPG Geosciences Online Learning Initiative
- American Geosciences Institute (AGI)
- American Groundwater Trust
- American Society of Agronomy (ASA)
- Association of Environmental and Engineering Geoscientists (AEG)
- Discount PDH.com
- Geological Society of America (GSA)
- HalfMoon Education Inc.
- Midwest GeoSciences Group Education and Training
- National Groundwater Association (NGA)
- Northwest Environmental Training Center (NWETC)
- PDH Express
- Pennsylvania Council of Professional Geologists (PCPG)
- Petroleum Technology Transfer Council (PTTC)
- Society of Economic Geologists (SEG)
- Society of Exploration Geophysicists (SEG)
- Soil Science Society of America (SSSA)
- US EPA Courses and Conferences
University Geoscience Departments in Mississippi